Yograj bhat's next kannada movie (film)


Yograj bhatYograj bhat's next Kannada movie (film). Popular director Yograj bhat has announced that his next Kannada movie will be based on a Kannada Kadambari and the movie will be produced by Yograj bhat himself. Diganth and Haripriya may star in Yograj bhat's next movie, but still cast has not been confirmed.

Asking about this to Kannada actress Haripriya, she says -
“I will be blessed if he does offer me the movie. I have heard that he is such a good and encouraging director, who guides his actors and makes them give their best. His movies too are well-shot. I'm keen on this film but let’s see what fate has in store for me."


Yograj bhat wants to make film after asking all the Karnataka people, what they want in a Kannada movie, read the story below -


Source - Kannada prabha

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?