Amulya caught in lip kiss? Real or Reel !


Kannada sandalwood actress Amulya caught in lip kisssing with director Ratnaja. As per the sources he allegedly got actress Amulya to kiss him by promising her roles in his next two films, liplock pic reportedly made public by blackmailers who couldn't extort Rs 1 crore from him. But the photo is fake or real, nobody knows, only the coming days will clarify.

Amulya says -
"I am not in a position to say anything. Following the promotional campaign for Premism, I have not been in touch with Ratnaja. My intentions are clear. I don't have need to resort to do such things for just two movies. I have turned down over 40 films after Cheluvina Chittara. I am not able to tell you if I was in Belgaum around the time you mention. Frankly, I don't remember."

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?