Upendra and Nayantara in Kannada film Super?


Kannada actor Upendra and south Indian popular actress Nayantara will be seen together in a untitled Kannada film directed by Upendra, mostly the film's name is Super. But Upendra is not ready to reveal anything about the movie as he want to give many surprises to his fans. The actress for the film is confirmed as Nayantara, and the movie will be made in three languages simultaneously - Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.

Upendra says -
“I do not want to reveal anything about the film, but I can assure my fans that I have made every effort to meet raising expectations. The longstanding desire was certainly the main factor that influenced me to take up this responsibility. I had to let go of some acting offers that came my way, but this is only a small sacrifice to satisfy my fans. The muhurath and press meets for the film have been fixed for February 3 and 4. I am planning to start shooting from the second week of February. I have not yet finalised the other artists of the film, but I have already completed the audition and many new artists have been shortlisted,”

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?