Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre dating Tamil actor Arya?


Is Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre really dating Tamil actor Arya? This question has been araised because, both have been spotted together in Mysore recently and had a dinner. They were again spotted together at South Scope awards in Hyderabad recently. But asking to Sharmila Mandre, she denies this gossips and says these are only rumors.

Sharmila Mandre says -
"I’ve been getting calls from various people asking me about it. I’m really surprised. People pair me with anyone they like. But sorry to disappoint. I’m not interested in Arya, so we’re not a couple. We’re not close buddies, though, you could say we’re acquaintances,"

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?