Superstar Rajnikanth visits Vishuvardhan's family: Video




Superstar Rajnikanth visits Vishuvardhan's family: Video. South Indian supersrat actor Rajnikanth visits Vishuvardhan's house in Mysore and meets Vishuvardhan's family.

Rajnikanth said -
"When I acted with him in films like Sahodarara Sawal and Galate Samsara he was already a big star and I was a newcomer. But his encouragement was like that of an elder brother. When I got an offer in Tamil it was he who encouraged me to take the offer. He had said that it would make people proud that someone from here would make a big name there. Only people who know him closely can understand what kind of a person Vishnu sir was. I kept in touch with him all these years but could not meet him very often as he was into so many things. He was growing in spirituality and I did not meet him as often as I would meet Ambareesh. I really don't know how to express my feelings here. But I pray to God that his soul rest in peace."

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?