Kannada stars speak after Vishnu's death


Kannada stars speak after Vishnu's death. Kannada film industry mourns after Dr. Vishnuvardhan died of heart attack today morning. Many Kannada were shocked to hear his death news -


Dwarakish - Actor and producer
I would say my films were zero without Dr Vishnuvardhan. Success beckoned only when Dr Vishnuvardhan acted in them.


Ambareesh - Actor
With the death of Vishnu, I have lost one of my greatest friends. He was my guiding force for 35 years.


S V Rajendra Singh Babu - Director
I have lost a friend with whom I had had a great association for more than four decades. He was one of the most talented actors in the country, who was not recognised for his brilliance and talent adequately by the central government.


Girish Kasarvalli - Director
Vishnuvardhan had the courage to attempt a lot of roles. He handled the roles with such ease. Look at the manner in which he played an angry young man in Naagarahavu.


Prema - Actress
I was his great fan as a child. When I became an actress, I was lucky enough to act with him early in my career. I have acted with him in many films, including the big hit Yajamaana.


S Narayan - Actor and director
I have lost my big strength and support with the death of Dr Vishnu sir. I delivered my biggest hits with him in Suryavamsha, Simhadhriya Simha, Sirivantha and Veerappa Nayaka. He was terrific in front of the camera and would add a lot of strength to the characters he played.


B S Yediyurappa - Chief Minister of Karnataka
With the death of Dr Vishnuvardhan, Karnataka has lost one of its greatest sons.

Source: Rediff

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?