Andrita ray slapped by Nagathihalli Chandrashekar


Andrita ray Nagathihalli ChandrashekarAndrita ray slapped by Nagathihalli Chandrashekar on the sets of a Kannada movie Nooru Janmaku in Macau, Hongkong. Kannada popular director Nagathihalli Chandrashekar slapped her due to 2 hours late to the shooting place by Andrita ray.

Andrita ray slapped
According to the sources Andrita ray said to media -
"Blood started oozing out of my left ear minutes after Chandrashekhar slapped me on the sets of Nooru Janumakku in Macau on December 6. Even now I am unable to hear properly. Moreover, he would find some pretext or the other to touch me. He would knock on the door of my hotel room during late nights and say he wanted to discuss about the movie. His behavior with me in Bangalore and abroad has been highly objectionable"


Defending this, Nagathihalli Chandrashekar said -
"I have never behaved in an objectionable way with any heroin so far. Ray troubled all of us by arriving late to the sets. I tolerated her beyond my capacity. She should learn acting before the camera first and not behind the camera, there is a great actor in her, though she needs to discipline herself".

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?