Amulya replace Ramya in 'Naanu Nanna Kanasu'


Amulya replace Ramya in 'Naanu Nanna Kanasu'. Hot Kannada actress Ramya has been replaced by rising star Amulya in Prakash rai's directional debut movie 'Naanu Nanna Kanasu'. Ramya was signed earlier for this film, where she was to play the role of Prakash rai's daughter. Sources said that Ramya demanded Rs 30 lakh for the role, but the producers of Naanu Nanna Kanasu said that they will not pay more than Rs 16 lakh for this role.

Asking about this to Ramya, she says -
"My remuneration was never discussed until the very end. Just two days ago when we were to leave for Coorg, I was offered a sum that was very less. It was less than half of what I normally charge. It is a wonderful film and a really good role. But I cannot compromise on my remuneration. If it were senior producers like Rockline Venkatesh or K Manju, I could have reduced my remuneration but not to such an extent. It (the change of actress) is fine with me and I am sure Amoolya will do a good job and it will turn out to be a good film."

Get Hot Unseen Photos and Videos Of All Kannada Actresses, Enter your email address:


Did You Like This Story?